- To be recognised as a market leader in the provision of care and leisure through continued investment in our business and our people.
- To provide the highest standards of service for our residents and patrons.
- To provide our staff with the right environment, motivation and training through which we excel.
- To continually invest in our assets and ensure we comfortably exceed industry standards.
Our people, our customers, our commitment.
- Every person is important and valued.
- The growth of our business will happen through our people not regardless of our people.
- Talent will be harnessed and encouraged.
- Staff are encouraged to speak up and voice opinions for the well-being of the business.
- We commit to provide all our users with a home away from home and won't just meet your expectations but exceed them.
Our care provision is underpinned by
- Adhering to national standards.
- Regular inspection.
- Internal inspection - Monitoring and review - Process by senior staff.
- Professional development plans.
- Commitment and feedback processes.
- Transparency in working with health care professionals.
Medical needs are provided by Doctors from local practices. Other services include regular visits by clergy, hairdresser, chiropodist and the mobile library.
Helping To Answer Your Questions If you have any questions or want to know more about the care we provide, or to arrange a viewing please contact Joanne Bain (Registered Manager & proprietor) or our House Manager, Sandra James. Call 01994 240232